Mission: SkillCore is a division of Productivity Dynamics with the mission to help organizations hire and develop the right talent, with the right skills, at the right time to futureproof their business and achieve their business objectives.
SkillCore provides clients with a tool set to hire and develop employees with the core skills needed to succeed today and in the future.
Provide detailed descriptions of the core skills needed for a particular role to be successful today and in the future.
Help your organization screen and hire applicants with the right skills needed for particular job roles.
Leverage the core skills outlined in each Skill Profile. The assessment process helps to determine skill gaps, identify skill development needs, and prioritize learning investments.
Skill Development Guides
Are mapped to core skills in Skill Profiles and provide a roadmap for developing specific skills.
Research-based best practices
SkillCore products are based on the extensive research conducted by Productivity Dynamics, Inc. over the past three decades.
Leveraging Productivity Dynamics’ decades of experience working with Fortune 500 companies worldwide and its solid research methodology, SkillCore is pleased to make these offerings available and affordable for organizations of all sizes.
SkillCore can greatly improve the likelihood that you will hire the right candidate to succeed in your business and that you will be able to ensure that your current employees have the required skills to perform in a constantly changing business climate.
Skill Profiles: Contain future-critical, business-essential, and market-valued skills required to be successful in a given job role.
Skill profiles enable:
- Employers to futureproof their business by gaining insight into future critical, business-essential, and market-valued skills for their employees
- Employees to develop core skills to succeed in their current role and enhance their career
Skill profiles provide employers and employees with research-based insight to answer four questions:
What is the essence of the role and what is expected of the role performer today and in the near future?
What should the role performer be responsible for?
What core skills are needed to fulfill key responsibilities and succeed in the role?
What experiences are required and desired to succeed in the role?
Hiring Guides: Contain scenario-based and situational questions for screening and selecting talent with the core skills needed to succeed in the job today and in the near future.
Hiring Guides enable employers to screen and select talent with needed core skills.
Hiring Guides contain scenario-based and situational questions to help employers:
- Assess a candidate’s future-critical, business-essential, and market-valued skills
- Explore a candidate’s essential and desired experiences
- Conduct comparative analysis of multiple candidates
Hiring Guides consist of three parts:
Guidance on how to use
A step-by-step guideline on how to:
- Select skills to focus on during the interview
- Explore the candidate’s desired experience
- Rate the candidate using a 5-point scale
Skill exploration worksheet
Scenario-based and situational questions for each skill with guidance on:
- What to look for in a candidate’s responses
- What exploratory follow-up questions to ask
Interview scoring and comment summary
A template and guideline to:
- Record ratings for each competency explored with the candidate
- Calculate total rating score for the candidate
- Prepare a summary statement about the candidate
Skill Assessment: Provides data-driven insights to:
- Employees to help them identify their skill strengths and prioritize their skill needs
- Employers to determine skill strengths and deficiencies at an organizational level to guide their workforce planning efforts
Skill assessment tools and process provide valuable data-driven insights to:
- Employees, to determine their skill strengths and development opportunities, guiding their skill and career development efforts
- Employers, to determine skill gaps at an organizational level
- Employers, to set priorities and shape skill development and staffing plans
Skill Development Guides
Skill Development Guides: Contain on-the-job experiential learning options to help employees develop future-critical, business-essential, and market-valued skills for their current and future roles
Skill Development Guides help employees prepare skill and career development plans.
Skill Development Guides contain experiential learning options for all skills in the Skill Profile and provide:
- Employees with a roadmap for skill and career development planning
- Managers with a tool to coach employees to build learning and development plans